Saturday, April 16, 2011

Count With Me

1,2,3,4,5,6!!! That is how many goals Tyler scored this Morning at his Soccer Game. They all went in to the correct goal, well except one of them... but who is counting. It was too bad that our Coach missed this game and all the goals our biggest sored. Ryan had his LAST CLASS today at A&M for his Doctorate Program!! We are so proud of him and I still can't believe he is almost done!! However, now comes the fun part... writing the Dissertation. One of the other Dad's that stepped in on our Wednesday night practice when Ryan was home with Strep took over today as well. Three of Tyler's biggest fans; Mommy, Ghee, and Poppy were all cheering our little Soccer player on this Morning. I think I have officially become a Soccer Mom, and all I can say is I am hooked. I still need a little help with watching and snapping pictures but maybe when we play again in the fall I will start to get the hang of it. After a successful game we headed to I HOP for a late breakfast and Tyler was treated to a monkey hat. A perfect Saturday with 6 goals for Tyler and Ryan finishing all of is course work. I think I will call today a Successful Saturday.
GOAL!!!


No comments: