Monday, April 4, 2011

Grandparents Day

On Friday Morning Tyler's school hosted a Grandparents Day Celebration. The students put on a cute performance for all of the Grandparents and Parents and then we spent the rest of the time checking things out at the School Fair and visiting Tyler's class. Tyler also made a stop at the playground to show Poppy. Tyler loved having his Ghee and Poppy there and he started waving when he saw them walk in to the Parish Hall. Nana and Papa were not able to make it this year but maybe next year. Tyler's class stood on the front row for the performance and once again I was a little unsure as to how he would do with such a large crowd, but I think it is safe to say that Tyler stole the show. I wish I got more pictures of him dancing and singing. We were so proud of him because there is no way he would have done that well last year or even at the beginning of this year. Tyler truly has has come out of his shell this year and we are so proud him. At the end of the performance so many people came up to us telling us how wonderful Tyler was and how it looked like he was enjoying every minute of it. He even got a High Five from Ms Boyd, his Music Teacher. Tyler's Teacher Mrs. McRae and Mrs. Bennet were so proud of him as well and commented on how much he has grown this year. So thankful for the wonderful Teachers Ty has been blessed with this year. Our Morning was filled with so much and I love seeing Tyler shine on and off the stage... he loved showing Ghee and Poppy everything. I guess the best part of the Morning was Ty walked away with 2 brand new books. Truly a beautiful Morning honoring Grandparents.



Oh, I did run out of my picture storage. Strange, I did not now you could do that... I had to pay $5 for a year in order to get more space.

No comments: