Friday, April 8, 2011

First Soccer Game

I can't believe I am just posting our first Soccer Game pictures and tomorrow we already have our second Soccer Game. So behind this week. Last Saturday Morning before the game Tyler got a surprise from Poppy. Poppy (yes my Dad made it) made Tyler his first yard sign. Shark attack is not there official team name, because The teams just go by colors, well our color is Gray so my friend, Whitney came up with the name Shark attack! The sign is so cute and the first thing I asked my Dad was if my Mom made it, nope. I was so surprised because my Dad is not known for going to Michael's by himself and getting art supplies for a craft. The things that Poppy will do for his little buddy. My pictures did not turn out that great so I will try to get better ones at the next few games. Tyler loved it and he had so much fun running around the court. I have been praying about Soccer for Tyler and my prayer is that it is a fun and positive experience for him and so far we are so pleased with Tyler and how much he is loving it. He may not be a pro by the time this season is over but at least he is getting some basic soccer skills instilled in him. All of the kids are so cute and the parents spend a lot time laughing. My favorite part is seeing Tyler's face light up when he is able to get out there and play. That smile is priceless and makes this Mommy's heart light up. I hope Ty is all rested up for his 2ND game tomorrow Morning. Let's Go SHARK ATTACK!!!!






1 comment:

Jen said...

love the yard sign! so sweet :)