Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Purpose

Psalm: 138:8
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever -do not abandon the works of your hand.

I am finally able to sit down for some quiet time today. I hate that I am just now getting some alone time but I am thankful I have it right now. I opened up my prayer journal and I noticed the above verse highlighted from a while ago but did not look it up, so tonight I opened up my bible and the words, (The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me) struck me in such a beautiful way.
God has not forsaken us during this Season of life and he has a plan and purpose for our pain and heat ache. As much as it hurts to think think this and even write it, but Gods plan for our life was not to have Landry here on Earth with us for a lifetime, but God has not forsaken us and he has never abandoned us for one minute. God has heard my screams and felt all my tears but He has never left my side. God has a plan for my families life and I know our amazing God is not going to abandon His works for my family.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love your heart! Praying for you sweet friend!

Nicole said...

Beautifully said! His plan for all of us is far greater than we could have imagined.

Ghee and Poppy said...

You amaze us...thank you.