Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

On Friday evening I had the privilege of attending the JLBC 2011 Spring Provisional Class Sale (Home Is Where The Heart Is) at the Second Hand Rose. Each new class that joins the Junior is asked to put together a class project, which consists of holding a specialty Sale at our Store. They added a special touch to their Sale and asked all Members who attended to wear a apron and then at the end you would donate your apron. I wore my apron in support. This young women are truly amazing and I can't wait to see their growth throughout the years to come as they continue to grow and volunteer in our League. It stills seems like yesterday when my class was hosting our (Back To School) Sale at the Second Hand Rose. I was in the Spring Provisional Class of 2006, and this Spring marks my 5th year of service with the Junior League of Bell County. I am amazed daily by the impact our League is making in the lives of others in our community. I have grown so much as a leader and a individual. Truly blessed to Serve along side some of the most amazing women I know that challenge me daily, and I am humbled that I can call them my friends. The Junior League of Bell County truly is "Doing the most Good".

No comments: