Monday, April 11, 2011

GOAL

Three to be exact, in the correct goal! Saturday Morning marked Tyler's second Soccer Game and it was so neat to see some of the growth that is emerging from practices and games. I noticed a big change in some of the kids confidence levels. One little girl that held Ryan's hand during the whole first game actually played and Ryan was able to sit on the sideline for a little bit and watch. Our biggest is still loving the game and lights up when he is able to get out on the court. I still tried to get pictures but I have to the conclusion that I like being able to watch the game and don't want to miss anything, like when Tyler scored 3 goals during the game! Did I get it on camera, nope. Maybe as the years progress I will become better with taking pictures and watching the game. However, I am thankful I did not miss the big smile on Tyler's face after he scored his goals. There were so many loud applause's and screams from three of Ty's biggest fans; Mommy, Daddy, and Ghee. Poor Poppy missed the game but we were all able to celebrate with a big breakfast afterward. We continue to be amazed by you, Tyler! We love you so much and we will always be your biggest fans!

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

I have his first goal pic!! Sending it to you!!!!! :)

Sarah Erwin said...

I LOVE it!! Congrats to Tyler!! :)

Ghee and Poppy said...

Don't go near the water...SHARK ATTACK!!!