Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Glory Day

My Littlest,

Happy 9 months in Glory. We love you and miss you so very much, Landry. I know that you are in the most amazing place around, but sometimes I long just to have one more day with you. I was reliving your story in my head this Morning and I remember the Doctor telling us that we would probably have a couple of hours with you, but we got 43 hours. I am so thankful for every single minute and still amazed and humbled by your strength. Landry, your courage inspires me daily and I know you held on for as long as you could. The moments that I was able to share with just you after you were born will always hold a special place in my heart and you will always be my brown eyed boy.

I will love you always and forever- Mommy

4 comments:

Kristen McGuire said...

Oh Holly...I love when you post that picture...it is so beautiful!! Such a BEAUTIFUL baby boy....such a fighter. Thinking of Landry and his 9 months!!!

Jen said...

beautiful!

Callie Ann said...

I am inspired and humbled every time I read your blog. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Last week I had a lady from our church ask me if I knew of any other moms who had lost their children for a co-worker. I suggested for them to contact Hope Mommies. I hope they will follow through. I would not have known this if I had not randomly started following your blog after hearing your story from mutual friends. I know it is a God-thing.

Cindy said...

Beautiful. Your testament of faith amazes me!