Friday, April 8, 2011

Cowboy Ty

Tyler's school hosted a Cowboy Day today at school and all the kids got to dress up like Cowboy's and Cowgirl's. Tyler thought it was so fun to dress up, but he did keep telling me while we were getting ready this Morning that he was not wearing his Christ Church School shirt. I kept telling him that it would be ok.... little stinker. I was able to come back later in the Morning and help with their Texas Day activities. It was a fun filled Morning being a little Cowboy and I felt so blessed to be apart of this day with Tyler.All dressed up and ready to go.

I adore this little cowboy
Tyler's class digging for gold (pennies). They had to get five pennies, and Tyler loved showing off his counting skills.
Tyler's favorite part was petting and brushing the animals



Ride' EM Cowboy!
Roping the Steer was another favorite of the day
Sitting/standing and singing songs by the campfire.
All Cowboy ed out!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the "campfire"! Too cute! What an adorable little man! I just love your precious boys Holly!