Thursday, April 28, 2011

Emergency















Ty is still still obsessed with Firetrucks and pretending to be a firefighter. He now has a whole ensemble he puts on any time he gets a call. The phone is a new addition, too. You always have to be available to answer the call of duty.


When Duty Calls Fireman Ty grabs his hat, boots, protected eye wear; which he forgot to put on in these pictures, and as you can see sometimes this little fireman is in too big of a hurry to put on pants. Pants or no pants I still love this firefighter.

5 comments:

Jen said...

this cracks me up! I think he and Fire Man Sam would be a great pair :)

Jen said...

oh I should note that I was really worried when your title loaded and it took awhile for the post to load- I just started praying that everything was OK with you and your family b/c all i could see was Emergency... and I laughed REALLY hard when I saw the first picture :)

Holly Steele said...

Sorry to scare you, sweet friend. Just pictures of a naked fireman. :) No Emergency, well unless he leaves the house to fight a real fire with out pants on. :)

Kelly said...

Holly, you should call your local fire department and see if he can get a tour of the department and the trucks. Most suburbs will do it. PS He is too cute!

Holly Steele said...

Yes, Kelly. We are actually planning on having Ty's party at the Fire Station in July. I wish Ashton was closer so she could come...