Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Desire

I am so thankful for my Hope Mommies, like MaryBeth who had this on her blog today. I have been praying for the word peace a lot today. Sometimes parenting can be a little hard and today we had one of those days where everything was a fight with Tyler. Maybe it was my mood or Ty was just not happy with anything. I felt like I was surrounded by tears, whining, and noise all day and it just made me so tense.
When I have a sense of peace in my heart I know that God has taken control and for that I am so thankful. I am finally feeling a sense of peace come over me and it feels great to just let all the stress of the day and the fighting with my precious 3 year old fade away. Peace in all circumstances is what I desire for my life, and I am even more thankful for a loving God who can provide me with the ultimate peace.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love you! I think Ty and Riley are meant for each other as she's been a bit whiny lately too. ;)