Monday, February 11, 2008

6 Month Check-Up

I am going to the Doctor! I love the shoes.
Drum Roll please...........................................

Tyler weighs 19 LBS 12 OZ! and is 27 3/4 inches tall! WOW!!!!! He got to sit up on the scale this time. My little boy is growing up. It just seemed like yesterday we were there for his 2 week check-up! That makes me a little weepy.
However, he is not as big as I thought he would be. He did so well with his check up. He even did ok with all 3 shots. He screamed and his face turned so red only for a few minutes. As soon as I picked him up he was ok! That makes a Mom feel good! We did have a surprise at this visit. At 6 months they take blood! Not fun! I even hate having blood taken imagine holding on and watching them take blood from your own childs arm. It was so sad! It just broke my heart. The tears were really rolling down his face. At least tears were not rolling down my face. I was trying to be strong, and I did it! A big thanks to baby Tylenol. I think that helps with all the pain. Once it was all done and I put him in his car seat to go home he started smiling and talking to me. I am so glad he was not too mad at me. At last he is down for a nap! We had to wait along time at the clinic today, so little Ty was starting to rub his eyes like crazy when we were still there past nap time . Ty really is a good boy. He is growing up healthy and strong. You can tell that he is a healthy eater by how much he weighs! The Dr. was impressed that he has only had a stomach bug, which the whole family got when he was 4 months old. Dr. Santema siad that having Ty stay at home is the best thing for him! Thank you Ryan! We love you!

No comments: