Thursday, February 28, 2008

Divine Dessert Invitation


I thought you would like to see the Divine Dessert invitation! We are also having a dinner (Divine Dinner) this year before the Dessert party. The band Sprung is very popular. I booked them. Everyone is very excited about this band.
Ryan is going to be waiter with some other husbands for the first 30 minutes of the event. Passing around wine. He will do great. This project is my baby. I am very proud of it and I hope we raise a lot of money. The Children's advocacy center does some good things in our community. I love how they are dedicated to the the development and well being of children in our community. That is actually the Junior League's main focus, too. I will be using this tomorrow in my interview. That is why we have partnered with them for 6 years. Because their project meets the league's focus area.
More details later.......

No comments: