Sunday, February 17, 2008

Laundry Day!

How did I get in here?
I am covered by Daddy's jeans!
Are we almost done with the Laundry? I am worn out!


As you can see Sunday is laundry day in the Steele household. Ty wanted to help Mommy out today. I almost put him in the washer. We had had a nice relaxing Sunday. We went to Church and Ty of course took his morning nap in my arms! My favorite time. Ryan did mention something about taking him to the 6 month old nursery class this morning and my stomach started to hurt just at the thought of him in there with out me. I just don't think I am ready for that. I know I need to let go, but not just yet. I think it will take baby steps for me to let him go to the church nursery. Maybe I am really scared that as soon as we put him in there he will get sick? Who knows, for now I like having him with me. He is always a good boy during church most of the time.
We also went over and looked at Mrs. Cook's house (Ryan's old Principal at LBMS) on the north side. They are talking about putting it on the market. I loved it. Of course there are things that we would like to fix but it had hardwood floors and a pool in the backyard. I am sure it will be out of our price range but still fun to look and see Mrs. Cook again. I love the north side. It brings back so many wonderful memories. No. Are house is not on the market yet! Still thinking and talking about it. After that we headed to the grocery store. I shopped while the Steele men stayed in the car and napped! Very cute! Yes, Ty was off on his naps today. I was calm about, too! I usually freak out. Baby steps! The weather was nice again outside so we took a walk with Ty and the dogs. Now it is time to unwind and get the little one fed and off to bed.
We also had a great night last night with Jerrod and Kristy. We just talked and laughed. Kristy is in Junior League with me. So we gossiped about the leauge. Ryan and Jerrod talked about Schools and education. Jerrod is an Asst. Principal.
Well, I better go feed my little one some mixed veggis! He likes the 2nd foods. Ryan is home tomorrow!

No comments: