Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Worn Out

I feel the same way. Nap Please!
Are you almost done?

I have to keep reminding myself that I am almost to the finish line! All of this running around is wearing me out! I keep reminding myself that help will be here on Friday. I think I am wearing Ty out, too. The top picture was of him this morning while I was in the study trying to total ticket sales that were purchased last night at the Junior League meeting. I did not get home until 9:30pm and tonight I have a Divine Desserts committee meeting. Ryan has been a big help, too! Trying to take care of all the last minute details. I was excited because this morning I saw the commercial that we created on TV! It looked great.
So, I have spent the morning counting money and filling out response cards, and making last minute phone calls to finalize donations. We just got back from a nice lunch with the President of Junior League, Jessica. We discussed Friday's Morning Buzz spot with out local news station. She gave me some wonderful suggestions on how to answer some of the questions regarding our relationship with the Children's Advocacy Center. I feel a little better about Friday! I want to be prepared. At least I know what will be asked and now how to answer it! I was thrilled when Ryan told me this morning he would wait till I got home to leave for work on Friday. At first I thought I would have to take Ty because I wont be home until 7am and Ryan leaves at 6:45am most mornings! Thank you Ryan. All in all this has been my favorite year in Junior League. I was telling Jessica that Chairing this committee has helped me come out of my comfort zone.
Today is Wednesday and my house is not done. With Divine Desserts and Sara's shower my plate is full. Mom, I will try to have the house clean for you:) However, I know my Mom and I will have to run all over town when she gets here. She will sit in the back seat the whole time with Ty, so she will be fine. OK! Better get some chores done while little man is sleeping. I think Ty must know that Mommy is crazy right now, because he has been taking really long naps this week. Thank you Ty! I love you! Only 2 more days until Ghee! I think we can make it!

No comments: