Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mohawk Boy!

My Daddy did this to me. I think I might like my new hair style.
I would like to brush my own hair today, but I can't seem to find my head. So I will just eat the brush instead.




Ryan had some fun with Ty in the tub last night. I know we take a lot of tub pictures, but Ty really is so funny during bath time. We just never know what he will do next. What I have learned about him is if he finds something it will always end up in his mouth. He loves taking the socks off his feet and chewing on his socks or toes. Everything is so yummy.

Well, Ryan's car is still in the shop. We think it is a transmission problem. Hopefully we will get it back soon. However, being home all day is kind of fun. I can always find something to do or clean. Today I did some dusting and washed our sheets. Ty has been playing and now he is down for his afternoon nap. After Ty's nap my friend is going to bring her little girl over for a mini play date. Tonight is my wine tasting night with my JL friends that came over last Monday night. Thank goodness for a girls night out. Ryan told Ty last night that they were going to have a Ty and Daddy night. Oh my boys!

We have a created a night time system. I give Ty his bath and get him ready and then Ryan gives him his night time bottle and puts him to bed. However, I was missing feeding him last night, because we always say our prayers together at night. That is a very special time for me. So I put him to bed last night. However, Ty loves having Ryan put him to bed. He loves him to do whatever. Ryan got home late last night, but Ty was ready to smile and laugh with Daddy.

Tomorrow is Ty's first Valentine's Day! I will be posting pictures of Ty in his Valentine's day outfit tomorrow. He has to have outfits for all the Holidays. I am searching for a St Patrick's day outfit right now.

No comments: