Tuesday, February 26, 2008

7 months Old!

One day old
2 months old
Today at 7 months!
It is hard to imagine that Ty is another month older today. As I looked back at Ty's birth pictures this morning I had tears in my eyes, because my sweet Tyler Justin is no longer a baby. Ty is turning in to a little boy. I was thinking today while I was getting ready what some of my favorite things were about Tyler.

I love his blue eyes and long eyelashes ( He is a Steele)
I love his middle name. I know that Justin is looking down on him, and that makes me happy!
I love his two bottom teeth.
When he wakes up in the morning or from a nap he loves to talk to himself.
When I go into his room after he wakes up he smiles so big and starts kicking his legs!
I love how he loves playing peek a boo!
His laugh is priceless
He smiles so big when Ryan comes home from work. Tyler giggles so much when Ryan gets home!
How fast and high he jumps in his jumperoo. He always stops to make sure we are watching, smile, and then go right back to jumping.
Loves to watch Abbie and Cooper. The smile on his face when they lick him. Pulling the dogs hair.
I love his little hands when he touches my face.
When he is outside he is very still and watches everything.
Bath time! I love when he splashes the water so high he soaks my shirt.
Exploring new things around him everyday.
Loves sleeping on his tummy.

I could go on for days! I adore everything about my little boy. I will say that being a Mom to a little boy is such a blessing. God created this special little boy just for me. WOW! As a woman and a Mom I am so lucky! I can't wait for the months ahead! He has a lot of milestones still to come.

You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your own eyes.

Walter Schirra Sr.


Tyler,
Always know how much your Daddy and Mommy love you. We are so proud of you! May The Lord bless you and keep and make His face to shine upon you!



No comments: