Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Friendship!


I had such a great time last night. I really am blessed to have some wonderful friends in my life. We were missing a few but over all it was a great night with some yummy food and delicious wine. We are going to do it again next Wednesday night. This time we are going to a wine tasting. It should be fun, and while we are there we are going to see if they would be willing to help with Divine Desserts! That was my idea. It is crunch time now with DD! I have never begged so much in my life, but it is for a good cause.
Ryan was great to stay around last night. Of course when he snapped the picture he said, Say Sorority! He is so funny:)
Ty slept the whole time. I was very thankful because we talked and laughed until 9pm! He is such a good boy. I say that a lot but it is so true. However, Ty was still awake when most of the girls arrived so I brought him out so they could see him. Ty gave all the girls the biggest smile. It was so cute. He is going to be a little heart breaker one day.
Well, after Ty's afternoon nap we will be going to a play group. I know Ty will love playing will all the little boy's! This group has all boys! It is so fun. Ty is the youngest. However, Ty's friend Hudson is only 2 weeks older than him. They have fun playing with each other.

No comments: