Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home Bound!

All ready to go for a little stroll.
Well, the cold weather is back so it looks like we might have to say good-bye to our walks for a little while. I know Ty will miss them. On Sunday he relized he could sit up in the stroller and hold on to the bar in front of him. That is how he wanted to ride the whole time! He would start fussing if I tried to sit him back.

Well, Ty is doing much better today. He woke up cooing and smiling this morning. I think he was fine las night. Because he sure was full of giggles when Ryan came home. Ryan loved the bandage on his arm where they took his blood. He told Ty they could start giving plasma together. I think not!

Ty really is a strong boy. I found myself holding on to the monitor and looking at him on the screen last night before I fell asleep(I love our video monitor). I was in complete awe of this precious creature that belongs to me. His strength amazes me. I fell asleep with it next to me. I relized it when Ryan came to bed. I finally let it go and put it back on my night stand. He didn't make a sound all night.

Well, Ryans car is in the shop again! So, Ryan had to take my car to work today. We were supposed to go to a Valentine's Day play group but it looks like we will have to miss, we can't seem to find anyone that could come and get us, or has room for us. So, it looks like Ryan will be enjoying the Valentine cookies that I made for the party! We will just stay warm playing inside today. Oh, Ty is starting to push his legs up when he is on his tummy. He does not really go forward, but he can move in a circle. Oh, my gosh I guess this means he is going to be mobile sometime soon!

No comments: