Saturday, February 9, 2008

The net came off

Look at me I am sitting in the tub.
This is so fun!
Oh, this washcloth is yummy.
As you can see the net finally came off! Ty loved sitting in the tub and splashing the water. He also enjoyed looking at the water while chewing on his washcloth. He will chew on anything he can get his hands on these days. I tried to get Ty to look at me, but it was a little hard with the mirror right in front of him. He loves looking at himself in the mirror. It was so fun to watch him look and splash at the water.
The next big step is the bath tub. Oh, where does the time go! Ty is just growing way too fast! I hope you all are having a nice weekend. We have another preety day outside, so we will be taking Ty to Lions Park to go for a walk after he wakes up from his nap. I got to run some errands this morning while Daddy stayed home with Ty, and Ty slept the whole time of course!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh how cute is he! Bathing him in the big bathtub will be so much fun!!! He will have all sorts of fun toys and love splish splashing around!!