Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ty and his favorite animals

A big wet kiss from Cooper. Ty has a big smile on his face, but you can't see it because of Cooper's big head.

Ty and his chunky monkey getting ready for the day! Ghee and Poppy gave him Chunky monkey.

Ty loves this bunny that he got for Christmas from his Nana! It is almost the same size as Ty. I love the floppy ears. If you look at the bunny's ear you will see Tyler's name on it.
We are very excited that it is Thursday, because Tyler gets to go see his Aunt Sara tomorrow in Austin. He has not seen her since he was two days old. Ryan is at a school conference in Austin today and tomorrow, so we thought it would be fun to go with Daddy tomorrow so we could see Aunt Sara and Ty's future girlfriend that is still in Sara's tummy! We will post plenty of pictures. I can't wait to see Sara. I miss her so much.
I have already taken 81 pictures this Month and it just begun. I am a little camera happy:)

No comments: