Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Follow your dreams

I love you Daddy. You are my Hero!
What? I am not doing anything wrong.

Oh, you caught me!
Ryan's big day is tomorrow morning. We are so proud of him and we know he will do a great job! It took a while to get a picture of Ty with the sign,because as soon as I put it by him he would grab it and put it in his mouth! Everything goes in the mouth these days! I was so happy when I got one good one. I wanted a smile, but I will take what I can get. The interview starts at 10 am tomorrow. So, why don't we all say a big prayer for Ryan at 10am Texas time! I know this is early for my California family, but I am counting on you Gramma. She is our prayer warrior.
Tonight is my book club. I can't wait to find out what book we are reading next. I loved The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan. I finished it last week so I have been anxious to get started on the next pick. I thought I was supposed to pick the next one, but I pick the one for April. I still have no clue. Any Suggestions? My sister in law gave me two names. I have really enjoyed reading again.
Ty is having his six month pictures taken on Thursday afternoon! I can't wait. He will be able to sit up in their red wagon! I really want a picture like that. We got in fast which is good because he will be 7 months next week! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow Ty will be heading to a lunch Divine Desserts meeting with me. Jack and Sadie will be there too, so they can all play while we plan. Great ideas are in the works. I will share later. I have been so busy with this project but have loved every minute of it!
Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers for Ryan tomorrow! We are very excited about this opportunity. I will keep you posted.

1 comment: