Friday, February 15, 2008

I think he likes it.

Mmmmm............... This tastes good.
Oh Boy! This is what I have been wanting.
Ty watching Baby Bach this afternoon.




As you can tell Ty had a great first Valentine's day. I know something is a hit when it goes straight for his mouth. I love how he just stares at the TV when Baby Einstein is on. I think he will enjoy having these videos. He is doing a great job with sitting up. He reaches for things now while sitting. Tyler also got me and Ryan and Valentine's card. He also sent one to his Grandparents and his Girlfriend Madison in New Mexico. He really is a sweet boy! Such a gentleman. Ryan brought me some beautiful flowers home yesterday. They smell so good!


Today is Friday and I am sure this is a good thing for Ryan because he has Monday off. It will be nice to have him at home on Monday. Ty will love it! More time with his Daddy. I might get some errands done for Divine Desserts while he is home. We should have a good weekend. We are having some friends over for Dinner on Saturday night. I think Ryan is going to grill some steaks. Plus, Ryan will be getting ready for his doctoral interview at Texas A&M on Wednesday morning. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. This is a very exciting time for him. I am sure that he will do just great. I will keep you all posted.

Well, my good news is my Mom will be here in two weeks! I am very excited about her coming to visit. I know Ty will be so happy to see her. We have some busy and exciting weeks ahead. With a baby shower for Sara and Divine Desserts.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: