Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ryan



I just always like to post pictures of Ty! So enjoy looking at him while you are getting your update on Ryan.

Ryan feels that his interview went really well. He was a little late due to parking but they were fine with that because they had just finished with the other applicant, which was Ryan's friend Jerrod Barton! Small world! However, Ryan knew he was before him. They went to lunch after Ryan's interview. Ryan's presentation went well and he knew how to answer the questions they asked. That is good! My favorite part is one of the interviewers asked for his business card, because she would like him to come talk to her class! I love it! There are around 19 applicants interviewing for the doctoral program and they will pick between 10-15 students. We hope to find something out right before Spring Break, which is about 4 weeks away. I think? Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers today. I felt this wonderful sense of closness today at 10am. I started crying. Tyler was taking his morning nap and I stood in our room and prayed out loud! Sometimes you just have to be still and listen to what God is saying and doing in your life. It felt good to be still this morning. I really need to remember to do that more often.

The book club was great last night. We got in to some wonderful discussions about the book and our own families. Very neat group of girls! It is a must read. My Mom is going to read it when she is here and then I will probably pass on to Linda after that. Next months book is Atonement. I have heard wonderful things about this book and movie. However, I will have to read the book before I see the movie. So, Ryan ordered it for me last night.

Well, Ty's pictures are tomorrow. Still thinking about what to put him in, but I think I will go with his overalls! He looks too cute in them! He was great at the meeting today. He started laughing during the middle of it. He wanted to play! What a trooper. Well, I will post Divine Dessert details later. I did get us all set up with our local news station to be on there morning show next Friday! I am the spokes person for the Junior Leauge. What am I going to wear? It should be fun and great publicity! Well, my little man should be waking up from his afternoon nap any time now so I better go! Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers and for always reading my blog! I love this!

No comments: