Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bath Time Fun!

As you can tell Ty loves taking a bath. That is one of my favorite times with him, because he just smiles and laughs! His favorite thing to do now is splash the water. I have to windex the bathroom mirror more ofton now. He is sitting up so well in the tub. I know I should take the net off the tub but I guess I am just not ready for my baby to grow up. I guess I feel as long as the net is on he is still my little monkey boy. I promise I will be strong one of these days. A couple of my friends that are Mom's like to tease me about how protective I am with Ty. I just love my little boy! What we need to look for is a little seat for the tub. I think he will love getting in the tub and playing with his rubber duckies.

Well, I have come to the conclusion that Tyler's favorite person is his Daddy! He smiles from ear to ear when he comes home, oh and he laughs and screms in delight when Ryan plays with him. He loves being tickeld and thrown up in the air. Tyler really does have a smile that will melt your heart. That is my favorite part of the day when I go in to his room after he wakes up and he just smiles so BIG! I try to do the things that Ryan does to get Ty to laugh, and I get nothing. At least I have the wake-up smlies.

If Ryan is close by and I am holding Ty, he will reach out his hands to him. I think he just wants to touch his ear or beard. He loves pulling on Mommy's ear and pulling her ear rings out of her ear! OUCH! It is sweet to see how happy Ty is with Ryan. I really love seeing their relationship as Father and Son grow. I just get tears in my eyes thinking about it! It is a precious gift to raise a son.

We take Ty next Monday at noon for his 6 month check up and shots! Ouch! I can't wait to see how much our little chunk weighs. Ty does ok with his shots. Baby Tylenol really hepls. I think I will be ok if Ryan can't go this time. I will let you know how it goes with pictures. Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I must go check on my sleeping baby. Nap time is always nice. It is good to have some down time during the day. However, I am stuck at the computer trying to work on stuff for Divine Desserts. 4 more weeks and counting.


No comments: