Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

My first Valentine's day!
Watch out! I am a cutie!
Ty's cards and present for Valentine's Day!




Happy Valentine's Day from our little Heartbreaker!


Today should be a fun day with little Ty. When Daddy gets home Ty will get to open up some cards and a present from us! We got Ty a 25 disc collection of Baby Einstein DVD's! I am very excited about this purchase. I found them on Ebay! My Father in Law would be very proud. He got me hooked while we were looking for a high chair for Ty. Needless to say I am very proud of my first ebay experience and purchase. I think I might do some more shopping on ebay in the future. Ty loves these vidoes! So tomorrow we will start watching them.

Ryan and I are going to have a nice dinner at home after we put Ty to bed. I got Ryan's favorite Oreo cookie dessert. It should be a nice relaxing night at home with Survivor and Lost!

May you all have a Happy Heart Day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Oh wow 25 discs!!! He will LOVE that!! He was so cute watching the baby einstein video at our house!