Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ghee is coming!!!!!!!

That is right! Ty's Ghee will be here tomorrow at 12:15pm. We can't wait to see here. We have not seen her since January. That is just way to long! Poppy arrives next Thursday. We have some exciting weeks ahead.

Well, my TV debut is tomorrow morning. I stood in my closet this morning looking at all my clothes. I still have no clue what to wear? Ryan is going to DVR it for me. I might also do another news spot next week for another station. We will see? The publicity is great. I am a little nervous, but I will but my communication skills to work and hopefully do OK. We met last night and there is still so much to do. I will be running around like crazy next week. Thank goodness for a baby-sitter.

Tomorrow night Westphalia is having a school dance. The first one at the school! Ryan is pumped about being the DJ. I am sure the kids will love him. Fun times ahead for the Steele family. Well, I have actually gotten a lot done around the house but there is still more to do. I better get to it while little man is napping. He has been such a trooper this week. I will say it again. We are blessed with a good baby.

No comments: