Sunday, February 24, 2008

I love my Socks!

This is how I always find Ty. He never keeps his socks on his feet anymore. He loves to find his feet and pull his socks off right away. He did it this afternoon while were walking. We were blessed with a beautiful day outside.

We went to Home Depot and bought flowers for our front porch. Ty almost pulled up the flowers before we made it home. I put a potted flower next to him in the car and I looked away to get the other flowers and when I turned back around Ty had a hand full of pink petals in his hand! At least I noticed before they went in his mouth, because I know thats where they were headed. They are so bright and beautiful. I love flowers. Now I just have to remember to water them. Our day has consisted of yard work, taking down the Easter decorations, laundry, Ryan grading papers, and going to the grocery store. I always go to the store when Ty is napping and Ryan will stay home and watch him.

Well, we have a very exciting and busy week. We will be preparing for Ghee to arrive and doing PLENTY of Divine Desserts preperation! Tonight is my favorite night on TV. The Oscars.



No comments: