Monday, February 25, 2008

Park



Tyler will be taking his first trip to the park this afternoon. We will be going to the Whistlestop playground in Downtown Temple for a mini playgroup. It is 85 degrees outside, so today is the perfect day for going to the park with some friends. I thought about not going because I have too much to do around the house, but I decided it is just to nice of a day to stay inside all day! I know that everything will get done. I did clean out the closet in the study. Now I am working on dusting the study.
Ryan starts coaching Track today! He seems very excited about coaching. The first track meet is on March 7. The only thing about track meets is they are so long. When he was in Belton he would not get home until midnight or later! I will have to miss the first track meet, because I will be decorating for Divine Desserts considering it is the next day.
Well, I post pictures of Tyler's first trip to the park! I hope he likes it!

No comments: