Monday, February 25, 2008

First Swing Ride

He looks so big in this picture!
This little girl was not in the play group that I was with, but she loved swinging Ty.
He liked sitting up in the swing
I know you are probably thinking that he has had this outfit on in the past couple of pictures! Yes, he wore it on Sayurday. No, he does not wear it everyday. Today it was the only thing that matched his blue sandals!

Ty loved the park. He really liked swinging as long as he could still put his hands in his mouth. He smiled and made little noises. I think he likes to look at everything around him. There were tons of people out today. After the swings we were sitting on a bench with KC and Hudson( he is 2 weeks older than Ty, they like to look at one another a lot) and a train went right by us. Ty was so still and stared at the train the whole time. His first train! Many firsts today! It felt good to get out and see my Mommy friends and their little boys! Yes, all boys in this group. My friend Christina is pregnant with her second so we are hoping she is having a little girl, so we can get a little girl in our group! We will see? I can't wait to take him to the park again with Ryan and Ty's grandparents. They will love seeing him swing!

Well, I must go make dinner and get ready for Ty's bath and bed time. Tomorrow is a boys night, because I have a Junior Leauge meeting. Oh, Ryan said that track practice went well this afternoon. He said the girls ran and ran some more!

No comments: