Friday, April 4, 2008

Books

I was on Amazon.com this morning ordering my book for April's book club. It was my pick this month and I picked Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. A big thanks to my Sister In Law, Shana for all her help. Shana is also in a book club and she sent me her list of all the books they have read. She told me that Snow Flower and the Secret Fan was one of her favorites, so that is what I went with. I am excited to start reading it. We just finished Atonement. However, I had to miss the last book club, due to Ryan's work schedule. I am excited about hosting this month.

So, while I was on there I decided to look at the the Baby Wise books, and they have a part 2!
On Becoming Baby Wise: Book II (Parenting Your Pretoddler Five to Fifteen Months) Yes, I am little late considering Ty is 8 months old. But I still time to put some things in to practice. As many of you know Baby Wise was like a Bible to me when Ty was 6 weeks old. I got him on a eating and sleeping schedule. I love that book. It helped me out so much. Ty has been a great little sleeper. Especially at night! That is what I wanted and needed. I still have him on a schedule. Needless to say I am very excited about my purchases.

In other news. My parents should be here in a few hours! I will send pictures as soon as I can.
Ty's pick of the month: Pajama Time, by Sandra Boynton. We have several of her books and Ty just loves them.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad that they have babywise II. I am a little last also but I am ordering it. How fun to host a book club. Hope y'all have a great time!! I can't wait to see pics of you parents!!