Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Out with the OLD in with the New

Since my parent's house is a lot smaller that their house in Florida they are having to down size some.
Therefore we got some new Furniture! Our office that had Ryan's futon in it for our guest to sleep on was replaced by a a leather pull out bed. Now we are ready for guests! So please come visit us. Our kitchen bar stools were replaced, too.
They still have a lot of furniture that they have not found a spot for, so we might get more!



2 comments:

Heather B. said...

How awesome is New "FREE" furniture!!! Tell them they can send some my way!!! LOL!! Just Kidding!! I am so glad they are getting settled in! I can't wait to see them!! And you and Tyler again!

Heather B. said...

Oh yeah! We would love to see Ryan too I have a feeling him and Jason would get along great!