Saturday, April 5, 2008

Moving Day Part 2

Well, we got everything off the u-haul and into the house and the new Storage Unit. I guess I better not say we, because I stayed home this morning so Ty could nap. I was very impressed at how fast Ryan, my Mom and Dad got it done. They were home by 12:30pm. Well, they did have three other guys that came to help, too. Only two more trucks to go. We all made a trip to the storage unit and new house later in the afternoon before Ty's afternoon nap. It is so nice just being able to walk up the street! My parents new house. It looks a lot like our house.
Posing for a picture in Ghee and Poppy's new backyard.
Ty got to have some play time with Poppy this afternoon. He also got to go for a long walk around the neighborhood with me and Ghee.
Moving sure does wear a little boy out!


No comments: