Monday, April 14, 2008

Play Date at Whistle Stop Park

Tyler and I had a great afternoon. We met one of my good friends since High School and a roommate while in College. Heather has two little kids Connor (4) and Kendall (10months). It was so wonderful seeing Heather and her precious kids. We had just a great time catching up and watching the kids play at the park that we decided we need to do it more often. Ty and Kendall were so precious. What a beautiful day to be outside at the park. Thanks Heather for a wonderful day. Hey Kendall, do see what I see? A train is coming.
Having fun swinging outside.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

You are so welcome for the diaper bag. I knew you would love it!!! We had a blast yesterday!!! I accidently deleted your comment. Not to sure how I did that. I am sorry!!!
Hope to see you soon!
Heather