Friday, April 11, 2008

How I love this time of year.




We had a beautiful afternoon yesterday. We had not been able to walk since Tuesday, so we had to take advantage of the nice weather we were having, and still have today. It is hard to tell from Ty's face what he thought about the weather, but when I did not have the camera in his face he was looking all over the place. He really likes cars these days. As were were walking up our street I could hear the sounds of children laughing. I love that sound. Well to my surprise there were 4 kids swimming at our neighborhood pool. We are very fortunate to have a neighborhood clubhouse and pool that all residence in our subdivision can use, plus there guests. It is a beautiful pool, Ryan and I spend a lot of time up there during the summer. I can't wait for Ty to swim in it for the first time. We are going to sign Ty up for swim lessons this year. I am in the process of getting information. I can't wait.

Ryan is in College Station this afternoon and should be home earlier than normal. Ty was able to see him when he woke up this morning which brought a BIG smile to his face. Which was good, because Ty was already in bed last night when Ryan got home. Ryan will be going to the Temple Belton Baseball game tonight. The bad news is Ryan has to work most of the day tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to spend some time together on Sunday.

My Parents are packing away and might get here before next Sunday. The house that they are moving in to is all empty and ready for them. We can't wait to have a house warming party! I think I will start planning one.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Yea for good weather!!! If you need help on the house warming party just let me know!!!!