Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cousin's Callie and Caleb Came to visit us.

We had a wonderful weekend with Shana, Callie, and Caleb. They arrived on Saturday and stayed the night with us. Shana and I enjoyed catching up. The kids had a wonderful time playing together and also with Abbie and Cooper. Caleb also showed me everything I need to do and put away to baby proof our house. Thanks! We did take the kids to the Whistle Stop Playground, and Callie and Caleb had a great time running around while Ty got to swing. Plus Caleb got to see several trains go by and he loves trains. After we ate some pizza we took the kids for a walk and we saw a bunny. That was a nice surprise. After we bathed all the kids and put them down, Shana and I were able to relax and enjoy some girl talk.
The best surprise is the travelers (Ghee, Poppy, and Ryan) got here on Saturday night. That was wonderful. They got a lot further on Friday than they expected to get. Of course the first thing my parents did was go peek in on Ty. They did come over first thing this morning for breakfast so they could see him. We had a great visit with my parents, before they headed to their new house. They brought their bed in the first load, so I went over yesterday and made their bed for them, and turned the air on. The best treat of all was Shana got to see her baby brother. We stayed up late chatting. I loved hearing all their stories from childhood.
How blessed I am to have a wonderful family. I love them all very much. Callie, Ty, and Caleb
Sweet Cousin's

Callie loved holding baby Ty

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad that everyone made it safely to Temple!!!!