Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Sunday and Monday are big laundry day's at the Steele household. Well, a little more often with Tyler's clothes. I do Tyler loads every other day. Yes I am a little laundry obsessed. Ty decided to help me out with folding the clothes. However, I think I did more of the folding than he did. One day he will be able to help me.
What are these?????????

Tyler had a great time at Ghee's house last night. Ghee said he did wonderful. I am so thankful that he is comfortable around his Ghee and Poppy. He started crying when I left the room to leave last night, but as soon as I opened the door I could here his little chuckle. Thank you Ghee for watching him last night. Ryan and I had a great date night. Of couse I went over to my Mom's at 7:30am to see my boy. He was just waking up when I arrived. I picked him up from is crib and loved on him for the longest time. I missed my little monkey!
Friday on the other was a little strange. A tornado touched down in Belton. Most of you know that is very close to us. We did have sirens going off, but all we got was a lot of rain and hail. Thank goodness our cars were not damaged. The crazy thing is My Mom and I were shopping at the mall. Yes, we are both suckers for a sale! JC Penny's was having a HUGE sale on baby clothes. It was not bad when we left, but when we left check out all of the employees were telling us all to follow them to the back of the store where their offices were. They were concerned the tornado was coming are way, but luckily it did not! So, we were in a safe place for about 30minutes. It felt longer, because I could not get any phone service to check on my boys. I was so thankful that Ty was with Ryan. However, I think all the sirens and weather scared Ty. He was crying so hard when I got home at 7pm. Bless his heart. Needless to say he was worn out and ready for bed. Strange weather! Saturday was beautiful, but today it is really cold. You never know about the weather in Texas.
Well, tomorrow is Ty's 9 month check up! Oh Boy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh my gosh that is crazy weather!!! I hate scary weather!! ALthough I think the mall sounds like a great place to be when a tornado is coming :) Miss you!

Heather B. said...

It was good to see you, your mom and Tyler today for a few short minutes!!! yea for 9 month check ups!! They are the best because the do not get shots!!!!