Monday, April 14, 2008

Sleep At Last!

He looked so cute this morning! I love seeing that smile.

Ty had a much better night last night! He still woke up two times early on due to needing to get some big and loud burps out, but at least we are making progress. I don't know what it is with him and burping? Sometimes they bother him sometimes they don't. We are still hoping for not waking up at all like before.


Ty even napped for 2 hours this morning! He must be catching up on his sleep. It was very nice to get a lot of chores done early.


I should mention that I really hate germs now that I have a baby. I spent yesterday putting clean sheets on Ty's bed, washing and soaking everything that had touched him. Oxi Clean Baby is the best, and sanitizing all of his toys. Thank you Clorox. Crazy I know, but it is good to disinfect every once in a while.

No comments: