Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What will Ty think of next?

Ty had a great time pulling out most of his diapers in the basket that is on his changing table. Next he went for some lotion. Ty pulled out most of the things in the basket while I was trying to change him this morning. Curious Ty!
Next Ty got to play in the kitchen with some bowls and a spatula. I wanted to clean up his bottle and bowls from lunch and he did not want to sit in his bouncy. He tried everything he could to inch his way out of there. My boy is outgrowing a lot of his baby toys, that he used to love. The play mat is another item that he is not a fan of anymore. I guess it means that my sweet baby is growing up. Ty loved being in the kitchen with me.
In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle.
As you can see Ty is in to a lot of things these days. I think it is time to start rearranging some of the things in our house. Ty is so curious about everything these days. Especially things that are not his toys. I have to keep my eyes on him all the time because there is no telling what he will find next.
We are having a great Wednesday. Ty will be very excited to know that he gets to have a boys night tonight with his Daddy. I am meeting some friends for dinner tonight. I am excited about having some girl time. Ryan was at a meeting last night and he has his School Board meeting tomorrow tonight, so Ryan mentioned to me last night that I should do a girls night. Well, I am going to do just that! Thanks Ryan. (Actully I have had this dinner planned) Ryan just forgot.
Tyler is officially a aqua baby. We got him all signed up for swim lessons yesterday afternoon. Ty's first class is on June 2. I told my Mom about it yesterday, and she said "sign me up." I think Ghee will be joining me for Ty's lessons. How much fun. Ty already has two bathing suits. I think he is prepared.
Oh, Ty and I might have some company this weekend while Ryan is gone. I believe that my Sister in Law, Shana is going to come to Temple on Saturday with Ty's cousins, Callie and Caleb. Shana and I are not sure how fun a girls weekend will be with 3 kids but I am sure that we will have a great time. I would love to take Callie, Caleb, and Ty to the park.
Since I might be having house guests I better start cleaning. That is one thing I should have added to my Tag List. I like to have a clean house.

No comments: