Thursday, April 3, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.

Today's pick for favorite chew toy: Yes, that would be Ty's wipes. I was filling up Ty's wiper warmer and Ty got hold of the the package. As you can tell he seems to be enjoying himself. I was thinking today as a I snapping away with the camera that someday he might not like all of these action pictures of himself. Therefore, I must it enjoy it while I can!
Well, we are still home bodies. My car is not ready, and they now think it is something else besides a new transmission. I needed a new transmission, but they found some other parts that need to be replaced. My poor Mazda Tribute. It is one sick car. So, not sure how much longer it will take. It is a good thing my parents will be here tomorrow until Tuesday. We will be able to get out! Freedom.
Today it looks like we are stuck inside all day. It is trying to rain, and it is kind of cold outside. Ryan will not be home until after 7pm tonight. Westphalia is having there Kindergarten Round-Up for next year. What a long day for Mommy and Ty. I must continue with my cleaning. I am almost done. This is great.
What? I am not doing anything wrong.
I wonder if I can put this whole thing in my mouth? Just so you all know I did not let him try.
Still not doing anything

And this is the face I get when I take his new chew toy away.

No comments: