Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub Ty's in a new Tub!



Rub a Dub Dub Ty has a new bath. I will admit I have seen these tubs in several stores and never thought that I would get one for Ty until last Sunday. We all went to look at a house with my parents on Sunday and the couple that lives in the house have a little girl that is 14 months. We were looking in the Master Bathroom and my Mom and I noticed the rubber duck in the tub, so like any new Ghee and Mom we asked the woman what she thought about the tub and she loved it! Her little girl, Hannah still takes her bath's in that tub.
Ty can sit up in the tub just fine. He does a GREAT job. I am the one that worries. Ty loves to splash and touch the tub and look behind him a lot. I have been so worried that he will fall back in the tub and hurt himself. So, Ghee and Poppy bought Ty his very own duck tub yesterday, and it received a 10! Thanks Ghee and Poppy. Ty was so cute in his new tub. I can stop worrying and let Ty have a splashing good time in his tub. I would recommend this to any new Mom who worries a lot like me.
Well, my parents got away early this morning. Ryan was about to leave for work when I got back from the airport and he asked me if I cried when I said good-bye. I am happy to announce that I did not. The first time in a very long time. I am usually a sobbing mess when they leave. No tears this time because I know they will be back for good next Sunday!

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad to know that you #1 like the ducky bath tub and #2 DID NOT CRY!!!! I have been debating whether or not to get Kendall on of those tubs. I just might have to now that I know it is a good investment. As for crying, I am so proud of you. If my parents lived far away I would be a bawling mess too. Yea for being here for good next Sunday. God is so GOOD!!!!

Lauren said...

CUTENESS!!!!!!! Ty gets cuter and cuter every day!!! So glad he is Madison's boyfriend ;)! You lucky girl to have your parents just down the street....Madison and I are quite jealous :)

Rachel said...

That is awesome for the tub!! I tagged you on my blog!