Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look at all those curls!

Ty just started getting a head full of the curls a few weeks ago. Now they are are pretty noticeable in pictures. At first I would try to flatten them, but now I just use a comb to help give him a little bit of a style. I think they are so cute!

Yesterday we had a very nice treat. Ryan got home from Waco at 2:15pm! That never happens. Ty was napping when Ryan got home, and he caught me me doing my daily afternoon nap time ritual, blogging and drinking a Diet Coke. The first thing Ryan said was he wanted to get Ty when he woke up. As soon as Ty started squealing, Ryan got the video camera and walked in. Ty was a little shocked at fist, but then gave Ryan a big smile and started squealing. We are trying to find out a way to get videos on our blog. We might have the wrong video system. I will ask around, because we have several cute videos of Ty. We love our video camera. It is fun to capture all of those first and special/funny moments with Ty. Needless to say we had a fun afternoon with Ryan. We take all the time we can get with Ryan these days.

The sun finally popped out, so that is great news. It looks like we will be able to walk today. We had some terrible storms last night. Ty slept through it all! Both of my boys did. Not me. Ryan has a PTO meeting tonight, so it will be a late night for him. Ryan also has a big tomorrow. He will be heading to College Station for a Doctoral Program Orientation. This orientation will give us some idea of class load and when they start. It doesn't look like we will have much of a Summer. Well, Ryan wont at least. One of the many things that I admire most about Ryan is he is such a hard worker. Even if Ryan did not have classes to take this summer, he would be up at work all the time. Well, he will still do that! Enjoy looking at our curly head cutie!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Love the curls!! Thanks for tagging me! I will do it tonight when the kiddos go to bed. For videos use dropshots.com. That is what I use and I really like!!! Have you gotten your car back??