Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Never Been Tagged!!

I am here to confess that I have never been tagged before! Rachel, a friend of mine from Junior League tagged me this afternoon. So, I am going to give it a try. Enjoy!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger. Post the rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird)
3. Tag 7 friends
4. Leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged.Here goes......

1. I love being a stay at home Mom to Ty. I think I have finally found my true calling. When people asked me when I was younger what I wanted to be when I grow up I would always say a Mom. That is very true. Ty changes so much everyday that I would hate to miss something. Ty is my little buddy. I love every second that I have with my precious boy.

2. I love taking walks. I find walking to be very peaceful and relaxing. Plus, I am getting some exercise while I am doing it so that makes me feel even better. My favorite time of the day is late afternoon when I load Ty up in his stroller and go for a stroll around the neighborhood. I am so glad that Ty likes walking, too.

3. I love bedtime. This is time that I have with just Ryan. We usually eat dinner together, watch our shows if they are on and catch up. Ryan is gone alot at night, so I like when he his home. Ty's bedtime gives us the opportunity to unwind and relax! Another reason why I like bedtime, because I love bath time and putting Ty to bed. It is a very special time for me. I love saying my prayers with Ty at night.

4. I love sitting outside on a nice evening and having a glass of wine. There is nothing better than a nice glass of wine.

5. I am a schedule and routine freak. I used to never be like this until I had Ty. I get all worried when things are off. I don't really like going out of town that much, because Ty is usually a little off when we are gone. And that makes me really worried! I plan everything around meals, naps, and bedtime. Ryan calls me a schedule Nazi! Most days it works great! That is all that matters.

6. I can't wait to have my parents live next door to us. It will be so nice to walk over there anytime we want. I am just blessed to have wonderful parents that think the world of Ty. I am so happy that Ty will get to grow up with his Ghee and Poppy! Actually Ty is blessed to have two sets of wonderful grandparents. Nana and Papa think the world of him, too. We are thankful that they live in Fort Worth. We are actually very blessed to have a wonderful family. We love all of them

7. I love being apart of the Junior League. Because of the league I have met some amazing friends, like Rachel. The JL has made me realize how blessed I am to live in a wonderful community. Plus, the Junior League gives me some nice evenings out. I can always use that!

It is so wonderful to be surrounded by great friends and a wonderful family! Being tagged was fun! I am tagging Lauren, Heather, and my Sister in Law Stacy. I wish I had 7 blog friends. I am trying to work on some of my friends. I hope you enjoyed reading about me.

No comments: