Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today is a new day!

New swing for Ty!
We also got him a play cell phone. Ty loves mine so much we decided to get him his very own flip phone.
Hello? I am having a better day today!
Tyler is doing so much better today. He seems more like himself and has been laughing and smiling. Tyler does not feel warm today. I have not taken his temperature today, that is a first. I think I checked his temperature like 30 times yesterday. Ty went down great last night. He was so ready, but he did not sleep through the night. He was up most of the night it seemed. I still am not sure what that was all about? When Ty does things that I am not used to him doing it just reminds me of how clueless I am as a mother. I hate that feeling. Therefore we missed church today. I hate to miss but I was so tired, and wanted to make sure that Ty was doing better. I slept this morning when Ty slept. I don't ever do that.


Yesterday Ryan and I felt so bad that Ty was not feeling well that we decided to buy him a swing. He was not to sure about it yesterday. Plus I think it messed up his tummy. He did not want to eat his dinner last night. He cried the whole time, so he did not finish his meal, and continued to cry for about another 45 minutes until he threw it up. My sweet Ty. We cleaned him up and got him ready for bed. Ryan was so wonderful with with him last night. I was uncertain about giving Ty is bedtime bottle, but he reached for it and put it in his mouth! Thank you Ty for telling me you wanted it.


Needless to say he kept that down, and was ready for his breakfast this morning. Breakfast and lunch went well! Thank goodness. Tummy bugs are no fun! Ty's precious girlfriend Madison has been having some tummy problems. We are praying for Madison's Tummy.


Our prayers for today are that Ty continues to feel better and sleeps better tonight. Sleep is so precious, and I am so used to Ty doing a great job at night. I must remember to be patient. Thank you all for your continued prayers and love for our precious Tyler Justin.








3 comments:

Lauren said...

awww sweet boy we hope you sleep good tonight!! Thank you for praying for Madison, that means so much Holly!! Oh goodness we miss you guys!! I pray every morning and night that we will move back soon...tommorow would be nice! We hope Ty gets better and y'all get some sleep...that made me so sad he threw his dinner up...poor sweet boy! Love y'all!

Lauren said...

ohhh forgot to say that he looks just too cute in his new swing!!!

Heather B. said...

I am so glad that he is doing better!! I can't wait to see you this afternoon!!!