Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thank goodness for playgroups.


Ty with his two best friends!
Tyler gets to play with his friends Jack and Kiefer today. They are a year older than him, but I hope they will get along great, and share all their toys.

I am meeting with Christina and Pam to start planning perspective member meetings for the Junior League. We have a lot that we need to get done before this summer. It is great that I have two wonderful girls to work with. We have a lot of changes we would like to make, but before we do that we need to find a few good women! So we thought we would get together for a planning playgroup!

We just got home from eating lunch at Ghee's house. Ty had a great time playing with all of the toys at Ghee's house. We also got to visit with a long time family friend of ours Beverly who is in town visiting for a couple of days. We hope Ryan will be home early today, he had a meeting last night so he was not able to see Ty at all yesterday. I hate when that happens, but the end of the year is so crazy for Ryan.

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

You still need to tell me about this Junior League stuff!!!!

Heather B. said...

We do have a game tonight @ 5:30!! I will send pics because my Aunt Donna is coming!!

I can't wait till the meeting!! I am super excited!!

Lauren said...

hey!! I've been meaning to post on your pictures but time has gotten away. Tyler is just sooo precious! I can't wait to see y'all again...I wish we could see you tommorow! I really liked it when we were a walking distance away!