Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm awake!

Oh, It feels good to be awake.
I love my bed! It always brings a smile my face.
Still cute. Now that I am rested lets see what kind of trouble I can get my self into. This looks fun. I think I will pull it off the shelf and see what I can find.
Oh, a baseball! My favorite!
One of my favorite times of the day is when Ty wakes up from his nap. He hardly ever cries to let me know he is awake these days, he squeals and talks. It is so funny.Sometimes I let him talk for awhile before I go get him. So, today I thought I would bring the camera in with me so I could capture the happy little boy!
Tyler has started spotting new things around the house. He can't crawl, but he will roll to where he would like to go. I put him on his baseball mat (everything is baseball) in his room after his nap and he spotted the blue boxes on his book shelf. So, he decided to investigate. He is one strong boy. I love how curious he has become. It is fun to watch.
Well, my parents are on their way to Texas. They left this afternoon. They hope to be here on Friday. They are driving a huge u-haul truck. The first of many loads they will have to make. I think Ryan is going to help drive a truck back, too. He will fly to Florida and drive to Temple. Ryan loves talk radio so this is a perfect gig for him. I thought about going with Ty to help my Mom pack, but it is just too much right now. We will be the welcoming committee. We are praying for a safe trip.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ohhh how exciting they will be there for good on Friday!!! Soo cute that Ty rolls where he wants to go :) We miss you guys!! And yes I am praying that the tummy bug skips me and Madison. Have a good day!! Love you!

Heather B. said...

I am so excited for you!! I am praying for a safe trip for them. I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them is forever!!!! I can't wait to see you either. I can't believe we live in the same town and NEVER see each other!!