Thursday, April 17, 2008

One tooth,Two teeth,Three teeth, MORE!

Tyler has two teeth trying to make their debut in to his mouth. It looks like Ty will finally have some teeth on the top of his mouth. Ty's top two front teeth are ready to join his other three bottom teeth.
Ty was a little fussy yesterday afternoon, so I started thinking. He napped well, and I think he feels OK? I decided to look in his mouth and that is when I saw what caused the fever over the weekend and fussiness. Thank goodness. Thank you Rachel for reassuring me that his teeth coming in were probably the cause of the fever. Ty's favorite things to chew on today are his cold teething rings that I keep in the freezer for him. This will pass and Ty will have a BIG smile on his face very soon.
I had a wonderful night out with the girls. I am very blessed to have some wonderful friends. It is always nice to go out with the girls. Tyler was so happy to have Ryan home yesterday. He was laughing and squealing as I was walking out of the house. It is always good to have some boy time. Ryan took Ty out to his swing last night and Ty had a blast having his Daddy push him high in the air. That always makes me so nervous.
Ryan is flying to Florida tomorrow morning to start the long drive back to Texas with my parents. Thank goodness Ryan has a day off tomorrow from school so he could help my parents. Thanks Ryan, you are the best! Please keep Ryan and my parents in your thoughts and prayers this weekend for a safe travel back home! At last I have my parents back where they belong!

No comments: