Monday, April 7, 2008

New "Big" Boy Pajamas

Ty has outgrown most of his footed pajamas and we have been having such a hard time finding him the right size in footed pajamas.
My Mom and I were at Walk-Mart on Saturday, and decided to do some baby clothes shopping. Wal-Mart has cute clothes if you really look hard. That is when we decided that it was time to get Ty some big boy pajamas. He wore them last night to sleep in and did great. Boy, he sure does look like a BIG boy in his new base-ball pajamas. We got him a couple of more outfits from there, too. Ty is outgrowing his clothes so fast these days! Ty's first bite of a banana. He kind of crinkled his nose after the first bite. But, he took another bite and seemed OK.
Look at me in my new Pajamas. I just woke up from a nap and I have bed head!


Well, my parents fly back to Florida tomorrow morning. They will finish packing and be back in a week and a half. Ryan got his plane ticket yesterday to Florida to help my parents with the move. He leaves next Friday morning. Hopefully they will all be here next Sunday. I think we are all ready to have this move over with. My parents are exhausted. I know I am ready to have some new neighbors in our neighborhood!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh my! He looks so grown up in his new pj's!! Can't wait to meet up with you at the park. I hope you get your car back like today!!! LOL!!!

Lauren said...

oh my goodness, what a big boy you are sweet Tyler!!!! Holly, he looks so grown up in those pj's :) Ohhhh I miss you guys so much!