Friday, April 25, 2008

My Boy's

I love my boy's so much. I took this picture yesterday when Ryan got home. You can see how excited Ty was to see his Daddy at last. Ryan had a Cheerleading meeting on Wednesday night, so he was not able to see Ty all day long. With the end of school getting close Ryan has a lot of school functions. Plus Ryan went over to help my Mom set up her TV and do some electronic work for her when he got home yesterday. Ryan has been a huge help to my parents. That means so much to me. My Mom baby sat yesterday afternoon so I could attend a Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon hosted by the Children's Advocacy Center. It was very hard knowing we will not be partnering with them next year.
When I got back to my Mom's house Ty started crying when he saw me. He must have been tired. I guess Ty's two favorite people are Daddy and Ghee. Ty does smile every time he sees his Ghee.
Later yesterday afternoon we went shopping. You can tell my Mom is enjoying her new role as full time Ghee, because she wants to have a a lot of things for Ty at Ghee and Poppy's house. She just bought a car seat for her car. She already has a high chair and bed and tons of new toys and books. Ty is one spoiled boy. I think the main purpose of going shopping was to get stuff for the house, and it ended with a lot of things for Ty.
Ty is having his very first slumber party tomorrow night. Ghee offered to keep Ty on Saturday night so Ryan and I could have a date night. WOW! What a treat. Ryan and I will be going on a double date with our friends Jerrod and Kristy Barton. Ryan and I have not had a night out since Divine Desserts. I think we will all have a great night, especially Ty.
Tyler turns 9 months old tomorrow! Ty is growing up so fast. What a joy he is to all of us.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

They are so cute together!!! Yea for date night! Having grandparents close is the bomb!!! Enjoy your evening!!!

Lauren said...

I love Ty's curls!!! Have fun on your date night :)