Friday, April 18, 2008

A boy and his dog's

We are so blessed to have two dogs that think the world of Ty and let him do what ever he wants to them. At times I think Ty thinks they are two BIG chew toys. Tyler was having fun with them today. Cooper and Tyler! Cooper is a cute and playful lab. Cooper loves licking Ty all over.
Abbie and Tyler. Abbie is the sweetest most gentle dog ever.

Ryan is in Florida and is already on the road back to Temple. We had to leave our house at 3:45am to take Ryan to the airport! That is so early. Tyler was a little confused, but he slept in the car and then came home and slept in bed with me. I never do this, but since Ryan was gone I thought we could cuddle. We can't wait to see Ryan and my parents on Sunday.
Tomorrow Ty gets to play with his cousins Callie and Caleb. It will be great to see my Sister in Law and the kids. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

This is just so sweet. Isn't it great to have dogs that love your baby??