Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catching Up

With Ty being under the weather I forgot to mention some other things that have been going on in the Steele Household.
Well, Ryan is officially registered and ready to begin his doctoral program this summer. He registered yesterday and his first class starts on June 6. Classes are every Friday and Saturday. All day! Ryan is booked all summer long. He will also take two classes this Fall. What a busy year we will have. This program is very intense and time consuming, but I know that Ryan can handle the challenge.
Tyler will begin swim lessons on June 2. Tyler will be in the aqua-baby class. We are going to register him today. The lessons are with the City of Temple. I can't wait to get in the water with him. Ty is going to have a very big summer.
Ryan is heading to Florida on Friday morning. My parents will pick him up at the airport and they will start heading to Texas. My Dad and Ryan will be driving U-haul trucks and my Mom will be in her car. Sunday they will be here for good! Ryan is so excited about the road trip. He went to the library yesterday and got 6 books on tape. It is just going to be me and Ty this weekend. We are going to be so lonely. We will have to find some fun things to do together.
There is always something going on in the Steele Household.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is exciting about your parents being here next week! I will see you tonight at Pignetti's!!